Friday, January 13, 2012

On course....again!

So tomorrow morning, I'll be meeting up with the rest of my charity team and we'll be running the front half of the Boston Marathon course......from Hopkinton to Wellesley.  We've already run the Newton hills, so this will give us a taste of the downhill slopes that lead to those notorious uphills.  To say that I'm psyched for tomorrow would be a bit of an understatement.......until I look at the weather report:

Temps in the mid 20's......winds from 10-20mph from the west....."feels like" 14-15 degrees

Looks like I'm going to have to suck it up, bundle up, and get-r-done!

Will have a full report later......

2 comments:

  1. Bill that sounds fun and tough...looking forward to hearing how it went!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just pretend it's warm out? Works for me, as I run inside on the treadmill. hahaha

    ReplyDelete